Skip to Content

nandini milk sachets not contaning the date of packing mark

i live in banaswadi. in our area the milk sachets do not have the mark of packing date. and at times 2 days old packets are sold by vendors even in early mornings would the authorities take notice of this to improve things regards to members narayanan
Shubham Batra's picture

Would like to do a Story on this.

Dear Sir, I am journalist and would surely like to do a story on this. The things I want you to tell me on this is: 1. Which company packets are these? 2. Is it happening till now? 3. Precisely where in Banaswadi is this being practiced? 4. Has anyone been affected due to the sale of these packets? Have there been any cases? Thanks Shubham
blrsri's picture

digital date prints

yes there was a problem with the date print which could be easily removed and hence the issues..however I am seeing from saturday the milk sachets are having digital prints which are not too easily removed..

this should address your concerns!

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum