- By receiving e-mail alerts and digests
- Through RSS feeds
- Podcasts (Please see this page for details on subscribing to Praja Podcasts)
Email alerts and digests
To receive content through e-mails once you register, click on 'My account' and click 'Subscriptions'. Then click on the type of content you want to subscribe to (for example, to subscribe to a blog by a particular user, click on Blogs and to get all content from a particular city, click on Groups).
Select the frequency of updates and also whether you want to be notified on new content and/or new comments. Click Save.
You would start receiving e-mail notifications whenever there is new content of your choice.
You can also activate e-mail subscriptions by clicking on Subscribe link at the end of any article. This would open a small menu with various relevant options.
Feeds are becoming the preferred way of subscribing to content on the internet. Praja provides feeds for various pages that you can subscribe to using your favourite feed reader (like Google reader).
Click on the 'Google' buttons below to directly add the feeds to your Google Reader. You can also click on the small orange button to get the address of the feed to include in other readers. If you are not sure how to subscribe to feeds or facing difficulties, please see this page for help.
- All front page posts: : All posts (blogs, forums, events, etc) that appear on the home page.
- All comments: Comments on any post on any city at Praja.in
- All blogs : Blogs posts from all members of Praja
- Individual user's blog: Click on the feed icon () at the bottom of each user's blog to subscribe to posts from that user.
- Individual topics: Click on the topic (tag) of your interest and click on the feed icon () at the bottom of the page to subscribe.
You can also subscribe to various other pages in a similar way by clicking on the feed icon at the bottom of the respective page.