Skip to Content

Agara lake conversion stirring up protests

Hi all friends,

I would like all the members to go through this link. Its sad that our own Govt. is messing up our Paradise.Even the Yediyur lake, agara lake, bellendur,hebbal lakes condition is worst. Soon Prestige Group or Mantri or Kantri paradise will acquire...

http://www.citizenmatters.in/articles/view/5-agara-lake-conversion-stirring-up-protests

ssheragu's picture

I agree with you the Agara

I agree with you the Agara lake is not only to be saved but additional acres of land have to be acquired & converted into lake;

to prevent take over of this lake for amusement or any other purpose, we should file a PIL immediately.

the same applies to other lakes; right now we should pre-empt any takeover of lakes or greenery in future and request the authorities concerned to pass suitable ordinances to tat effect.

Srinath Heragu

tsubba's picture

agara

pradeep, thanks for the heads up. i have no idea why we are hell bent upon killing every single lake and water body in bangalore. i dunno from where we get this hubris to destroy every single lake of ours, when there are serious supply side problems for water in bangalore. did you read that article in DH about prof ramachandra's study about temp in blr rising by a stagerring 3 degrees?

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum