Skip to Content

beware of petrol pump in Jayanagar 4th T block.

Hi friends,

I would like to bring to your kind notice that "beware of petrol punp in Jayanagar 4th block ( Marenahalli ). Today I went to fill petrol for my bike for 100rs/- and the guy filled it. Started the bike and after getting down the East End flyover my bike came back into reserve.This has happened twice for me in the past and this is the latest one. This petrol pump station is HP station. I am writing a mail to the HP people regarding this. Please beware of this gas station. I also feel the petrol vending machine is also tampered. Have anyone of you have faced this the situation?If possible publish the address of the petrol station so that we can collate and send it to HP company.

Also got another website which also complains of the same activity

http://www.consumercomplaints.in//complaints/hindustan-petroleum-c35914.html

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum