Skip to Content

The path of least resistance

To day while crossing the 100 feet road in Indiranagar I heard an elderly person advising an elderly couple to avoid walking on 100 ft road, referring to the recent accident at 100 ft road. The man remarked that they were well aware of the incident. He seemed not to appreciate the advice.

I could not resist telling the fellow morning walker that people will do what they do as they believe in a path of least resistance. The only way to make people avoid walking on roads is to provide better attractive foot paths. There by providing a better solution. Another way is to barricade roads barring access to pedestrians.

Read more on same thread in my blog. Do put your comments or views in here preferably.

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum