Skip to Content

Occupancy ratio of buses at airport

hi, i am going to fly from hyd to blr tomorrow morning. i saw ticketvala.com selling tickets for bial shuttle services to city. but they are charging 200 bucks for krpuram. they are cheating by charging full fare to krpuram, which is applicable to electronic city. actual fare i got to know is 100 only. what is the occupancy ratio of buses at airport? if i approach bial shuttle service directly at airport,is there any chance of getting seat in the bus? please help me.

silkboard's picture

all info is there at the airport

kr puram would be b/w 100-150 on volvo. no problem getting space. just go for it.

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum