Skip to Content

Need BMTC contact info - for a shuttle service

I need a help.I'm looking for contact details of vijaynagar area BMTC traffic manager, like his mail-id. I want to request for mini-bus service between vijaynagar to kr market via Telecom layout. Please, help me to find his contact details, and also suggest me how i can proceed. like... any other officers also i need to meet, how to put effectivly my thoughts to them .... etc. Please help me. thanks, srinath

silkboard's picture

BMTC contact numbers

Here you go Srinath, all the numbers are tehre on BMTC website. See this pdf:

http://www.bmtcinfo.com/e...

Do keep us posted on how this goes, did they respond to you, was their answer to your satisfaction etc.

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum