Skip to Content

One more example!

Today's DH carried this article. I have seen quite a few of these haphazardly written infrastructure related articles. I cannot understand why they don't bother with little bit more research...

Our agencies managed to mess up another one. Apparently the 'all you need is the magic box' mantra is not out of fashion yet!

Key points to note:

> The busy residency road is a mess. And will remain so for a while longer.

> Mr Suresh Kumar (Minister for Urban Admin) has just now unearthed this top secret: 
 “On inspecting the works in different parts of the City, I realised that there is lack of co-ordination between the BBMP, the BDA and the BMTC.”

> There is yet another hi-tech bus stop @ yeshwanthpur costing 79cr!

> Once metro work starts, everything somehow falls in place - "About the Vijayanagar Underpass, the minister said though the work was delayed, it would pick up pace since the metro rail project was soon to commence work there." 

Sorry if this sounds a bit too critical. I don't know Mr Suresh Kumar's capabilities, but to see someone say things like this kind of ticked me off.

Thanks,

Ravi

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum