Skip to Content

Land sharks and problems

232 users have liked.

Our land in Muniswamy Layout in ward no 195 is under land sharks, though we are the owners of the land , i have been threatened not to enter the layout, we will be beaten up.

Since the land was full of garbage and muck , i took the jcb to clear the site , i have all documents that the site belongs to us, they harass by writing un-existing case numbers, and they are the owners, and threaten us and do goondaism. Our family is grieving, i told i will complain with the police, They say which police will come we will throw them out and who has guts to enter into our land and have no respect for police or any law and order, even injunction might not work such is the situation. today common man we are not able to build in our own sites, cannot the government bring in more effective rules to safe guard the citizens, i am sure many are suffering such goondaism without being able to tell it out in the open..

Cannot we help each other.

Our family is grieving on this, please help us.

thanking you




silkboard's picture

thanks for sharing your pain

140 users have liked.

Hemraj, first of all, thanks for sharing your pain here. As an individual, I don't know how to offer help here. Sadly, as a group too, I don't know how exactly can we help each other here (assuming your story is true, land is yours, there is no dispute open in the court etc etc).

Is the police not registering a case against the people you are accusing? Or are you afraid to go to the police because of the fear of these people? Just wanted to understand your situation before even thinking or asking around on how to deal with this.

If your case is rock solid, and this is a case of goonda-ism, it may not hurt to approach the office of DGP directly, or Lokayukta for help.

hemaraj's picture

  thankyou for the advice,

145 users have liked.


thankyou for the advice, how do i approach lokayukta or dgp please guide

murali772's picture

proper route

138 users have liked.

As I can see, your ward is Konanakunte. Smt S Shashirekha Jayaram (ph: 9980050216) is the Corporator. Have you tried contacting her?

If that doesn't work, then you need to lodge a complaint with the local police station, and get them to lodge an FIR. If they refuse, then you approach the jurisdictional ACP. If that too fails, then you go to the Commissioner. After all that comes the Lokayukta.

Muralidhar Rao comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | blog