Skip to Content

Traffic Woes- Mismanagement

Being a benguliarn, i am sad to see the sorry plight of my garden city. Trees cut for widening the roads.

i wonder whether fly-overs and metro will ever solve the traffic congestion.

Ideally speaking i think it is the lack of proper traffic managment. Autorickshaws are a nuisance.

Even the transport services provided by some companies lack organisation. I will like to state an example here:

Let us take two routes: A and B of the transport facility provided by X company
'A' route plies from Marathahalli to Kalyannagar, Nagarabhavi
'B' route plies from Marathahalli to BDA Complex Amdekar College,nagarabhavi(ring road)

'A' picks up passengers from Kalayan Nagar, Canarabank (Chandralayout), RPC Layout - takes mysore road to Marthahalli.

'B' picks up passengers from BDA complex(Amdekar College,Nagarabhavi), Chandralayout, MaruthiMandir,Vijayanagar, Telephone exchange, takes Rajajinagar, oaklipuram, Bhartividyabhavan, infantry road,airport road to reach Marthahalli.

I think the route managemnt here for these two cabs is inappropriate.

First lets take the distance- Amdekar college nagarabhavi to Marathahalli is a longer route. besides the driver has to go via vijyanagar -rajijinagar- bharathividyabhavan- infantry road- airport road to marthahalli,.

compared to the distance from kalyan nagar nagarabhavi to marthahalli- he takes a shorter route as he goes via mysore road.

Now one may question why Route B is longer- that is because he has to pick passengers who stay at different pick-points.

If i were to be the route co-oridnitior , i would make sure all of them who  are in and around Chandralayout, rpc layout, attiguppe go in one cab.- that is the cab from amdekar college to marthahalli- making sure that the route to be taken is via mysore road rather than rajajinaga-oaklipuram...

And those who reside in kalyannagar-nagarabhavi, marutimandir, vijayanagar, telephone exchage go in an other

One may wonder what is it that i want to say..

I want say that trafficmanagement is not a rocket science, we just have to use our common sense and apply it.

When there is no proper management in place, it becomes chaotic. I have taken the transport facility provided by my company and you can very well know how poorly it is managed...

When a small company has no proper traffic management in place, managing bengaluru traffic is ...????now you can know why we have traffic congestions..................and spend more time in the traffic rather at home.

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum