Skip to Content

The 100-days business

Read a very sensible letter to editor in DH yesterday (forget the name, sorry). It said something I so agree with. Whats this "100 days of government" business? I was disappointed to see Yeddy even trying to list 100-day achievements via newspaper ads. And then media asking for opinions on 100-days. Can a meaningful as well as visible change be caused by a state government in just over three months? Aren't we impatient if we expect that? Doesn't this impatience put pressure on elected folks to do the same short-sighted things that we later complain about? Those 100-day ads just set me thinking, and I had to post this thought after I saw the letter in DH.

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum