Skip to Content

Nh-4 development

There has been a lot of activity on other posts but i find the infrastructure towards yeshwanthpur and the NH-4 towards nelamngala hardly recieve any updates...can anyone update about these infrastructure projects under development or that are about to start?

Traffic to Bangalore from Tumkur to be diverted

http://www.business-stand...

I usually take NH-4 to go to the Narasimha Temple at Devarayanadurga thrice a year or so. There is excess traffic on Sunday evening particularly - which in my opinion is the peakest hour possible on that road. I see a huge traffic jam between Nelamangala Cross and Parle Factory.

Because of this, even the flyover near Mysore lamps junction near Yeshwanthpur Police Station could not be completed on time because of excess traffic.

It may be a difficult choice, but it is needed in order to fix NH-4. Only if the traffic is reduced, developmental work can go on at a better pace. I'm not usually a fan of the Congress, but i do give credit to Shri K H Muniyappa who is a good performing and forward looking minister.

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum