Skip to Content

geodesic's blog

Reporting encroachment by temple on road - how?


If I wanted to report an encroachment on to a public road, can I do so on Spandana - BBMP's website?

If yes, should I be selecting "Engineering" or "Legal" as the department?

There is a temple near my locality that has encroached on the main road; they have put up a "temporary" shelter for some pooja/festival which is yet to be removed even after a month! Because of this shelter, only half the lane is left. So everyday there is a jam at that point because vehicles cannot pass.

How does one report this? Also, how does one do it without being targeted or harassed by "religious" people?

Prajagale, please advise.

Syndicate content comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo