Skip to Content

Is 91C bus plying?

91C supposedly plys from Yeshwantpura regulated market to Girinagar. I do not see the bus at all. And even in btis.in it is not shown. Any idea, if it is really there?
kbsyed61's picture

Try email/Phone Call to BMTC !

kaundinya,

You should try calling BMTC or senidng an email. Here is URL for BMTC website "http://www.bmtcinfo.com/english/index.htm".

Kepp Praja posted on the results of your call/email.

Syed

kaundinya's picture

BMTC suggestion link doesn't work

Thanks. I tried posting my query to BMTC suggestions link. It raised some JAVA exception and did not work. I also tried calling up 12667, BMTC call center. Noone picks up. Will check once more and post if there are any results.

murali772's picture

Keep up the hope!

BMTC doesn't have a system in place to update its web-site. Their so-called call centre never ever functioned. All they are interested is in putting on a show.

What surprises me is the abiding faith amongst the public, as also professionals like Prof Ashwin Mahesh, that BMTC can ever change without effective competition. I had given up long ago - check:

http://praja.in/node/838

Well, miracles are possible, and if the good prof does manage to improve the services, PRAJA should nominate him for "Karnataka ratna" next year.

Muralidhar Rao

Muralidhar Rao
Naveen's picture

BMTC Site UpGrade

BMTC's webpage has a meassage that states "site being upgraded".

Earlier, one could find routes with timings & also a route map. This has posed inconveniences to many. Hopefully, the site works will be over soon & the new routes, such as Big-10 & Hop-On/Off are also displayed there with timings, etc.

It is there

Saw it at 15th Cross, 8th Main Junction (Eat out Junction) in Malleswaram. I think it takes the 8th Main Road from Sampige Theatre and towards Yeshwanthpur.
ss87's picture

Bus no. T-12 plying between

Bus no. T-12 plying between these two places is quite freuqnt but it goes via Navarang and K.R.Market instead of Malleshwaram and majestic. I see this bus quite regularly and feel there is a bus every 15-20 minutes once doing this route. With regards 91C I travelled in it about 2-3 months back from Corporation to Kino.

Vasanth's picture

91c present

91C bus is present and running. I saw it today.

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum