Skip to Content

Namma bengaluru Website

Greetings All, I read the Newspaper last week regarding the Infrastructure project tracking website called namma Bengaluru...I believe its a nice step towards transparency...But i am not sure when this will go Live...any of you guys have any update on this...and what you guys feel regarding the utility of this website and how we can use this website.... Regards, Sreekanth

Runforyourlife's picture

not needed

Just update bbmp, bda, bmrda, metro and all those websites regularly. Have a single central "official" website of state government (there are two three such websites). Beda. One more website which will stop getting updates after a few months, nijavaaglu beda.

peace out

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum