Skip to Content

voter id

we in our family enrolled with much of difficulty in the voters list.the strret name street name, area name are all right. but the door number is wrong.evenafter gfiving form number 8.whom to approach. we live in chairman layout,near IOB.banaswadi.ward number 89.where is the office or the camp office to give again the form number 8 will anybody guide me regards narayanan
silkboard's picture

see votedeindia.org

see their website, should have all the pointers, guys behind the website sould be able to help you out in case you can't figure it yourself.

ananth.bangalore's picture

why voters id?

Me and my wife have given the necesary forms and documents to the autorities for including our names in the voter list. We were promised that we will be intimated in one month. It has been 3 months and no intimation has ever happened. we dont know who should we follow up with. Tata tea has a website for their 'Jagore' campaign to follow up on the progress. No reply from them. I am wondering why should i try so hard to get myself a voters id when i have to be electing incompetent people. sure, i am complaining like most people when i am not yet ready to see if i can do something about it, and if i can be working for the government agencies and throw my life out of the window.

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum