Skip to Content

lighting on KRPURAM to ITPL road

I was sending E-mails to the Commissioner BDA about the non-functioning of the street lights installed at the meridian of the road under subject. I am pursuing this for the last a month or two. I got good respense but stretch of road from Singayyanapalya to Hoodi (beyond that I have not gone) is not working now. It was working for some time and went off for some days and an Email to the PRO BDA was fruitful and the lights were on. But for the last four days it has gone off. I am waiting for action from Electrical wing of BDA to switch on the lights. People including ladies take this road for early morning walk. THIS THEY ARE DOING AT THEIR RISK OF BEING HIT BY A SPEEDING FOUR WHEELER PLY FOR IT COMPANIES.

silkboard's picture

Great to hear ...

that you got responses from BDA for your complaint.

I thought the area (Mahadevapura) comes under BBMP. Try write to them as well. Though BBMP does not have an online complaints system, several members here have had responses from BBMP's complaints email. Please do write to them, amd lets us know how it went.

It is not funy, I checked BBMP website just now, and all the email addresses are now gone from the complaints webpage (http://bmponline.org/sugg...)

But write to engg_complaints at bmponline.org and see.

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum