Skip to Content

BESCOM Tariffs?

HI All - don't know if its the right forum - but I need help and guidance in a BESCOM related matter -

I am starting up a CNC wood carving setup. I have not registered it as a SSI or anthing else.

My electrical contractor got me LT5(a) electrical connection.

http://www.bescom.org/en/...

according to the link above the LT5 is the connection I have (search toy/woodworking) -

but every month the meter reader threatens me that I require some sort of commercial connection - where as I had clearly stated to my electrical contractor to get me the right connection -

now my question to you all is if the BESCOM has revised tariff's since 2005 which is presently shown on its own website?

Is my connection (LT5(a)) right for my sort of application

Thanks in advance to all!

RGDS
IRfan

Vasanthkumar Mysoremath's picture

Go to Elecl.contractors Assn.

Mr.Irfan

If any prajas know about it, they will clarify but my personal opinion is, either you go directly to the Executive Engineer of the BESCOM Division and get clarification or else if you have any doubt about your contractor's service deficiency, just go and meet the chief of the Electrical Contractors Association in your area and give your details for getting any grievance addressed.

- Vasanthkumar Mysoremath

irfanulla's picture

Thank you dear Mr.

Thank you dear Mr. Vasanth,

I am planning to meet the AE  the coming week - I just wanted to make sure if what they say on their website is true even today.

I wanted to be much more prepared with everything legal to proove that I am on the right tariff plan.

Regards
IRfan

murali772's picture

Irfan avare' From my

Irfan avare'

From my understanding of the subject, your contractor seems to have advised you correctly. LT5 (a) pertains to commercial establishments.

The meter reader is possibly testing out what he can get out of you.

Muralidhar Rao

PS: SSI regn has some benefits, though nothing big. And, getting it is also not too difficult. Seek help from KASSIA, Rajajinagar, if required.

Muralidhar Rao
irfanulla's picture

Dhanyavadagalu

SIr - dhanyavadagalu - nangu anstu - meter reader sumne tondre kodta irodu anta.
idannna nanu AE ravarige doorannu kodtini.

I have to give a complaint against this man to trouble me so much.

RGDS Irfan

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum