Skip to Content

Me ? I'm not causing the problem !

up
207 users have liked.
TrafficTraffic jams

It's always somone else causing the problem !

In general, the richer the person is:

1. The more resources he uses

2. The more he feels that he part of the solution

3. The less he feels that he is part of the problem.

I've actually heard people remarking "These buses are the biggest cause of the traffic problem".

Comments

kbsyed61's picture

das, a nice one!

up
151 users have liked.

das,

Thanks for the thought provoking moments, but with humor.

psaram42's picture

Truely a good one

up
140 users have liked.

For every thing we have an excuse to exclude self. We want others to be good or better than us at least. The degree varies. Once I was asked by my best friend whether all of us government Servants do a good job for our salaries received, when I was in a complaining mood. That was 40 yrs back. I cannot forget that moment.

PSA  

Vasanthkumar Mysoremath's picture

If all those idiots get together and....

up
124 users have liked.

Das,

Very nice cartoon yaar. If all those idiots could just get together and decide ... we can have one idiotic solution ?

-Vasanth Mysoremath

'Solutions'

up
144 users have liked, including you.

More 'solutions' from the people above:

1.) Underpasses, overpasses, roads on stilts, roads over roads, roads roads and more roads

2.) Magic Boxes, up down and everywhere

3.) TOTAL BAN ON TRAFFIC SIGNALS - Who needs these anyways?

4.) Cars for all - Tata Nanos to be poll promises like TVs!

nmuk's picture

It is not only richer

up
129 users have liked.
Very good one -thought for INTROSPECTION

It is not only RICHER  ,if one is more educative/powerful  -he some times become arrogative/selfish 

Like parking cars on FOOT  PATH   for hours and throwing fine like giving alms to a begger .and building 5 floors without providing parking space and speaking on traffic issues

If  humans practice than what we preach it reduces the problem.

Mukund

Ravi_D's picture

@ Das: I'm mad...

up
150 users have liked.

Didn't I ask you a thousand times not to click it when I drive home? :-(

Ravi

das's picture

Sorry about that !

up
148 users have liked.

Ok, that's you in the second car in the front row ? I was just thinking that it was a familiar looking face :-(

Naveen's picture

Definition for a Nanosecond

up
149 users have liked.

A colleague had asked me the definition for a Nanosecond. I tried to mumble some figures such as 1/millionth of a second, etc., but he came up with a real good one :

"The extremely short period of time between the signal turning green & the guy behind starts honking !".

Vasanthkumar Mysoremath's picture

A very scientific explanation for nanosecond..

up
143 users have liked.
Naveen Had a hearty laught. good joke.

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | blog