CRS - Minutes of Nov 17th Meeting (Shared by PS, IDD) !
I would like to share the minutes of the meeting held under the chairmanship of Dr. Amita Prasad, IAS, Principal Secretary, UDD to examine the RITES report on "Implementation of Commuter Rail Service in Banaglore.
Thanks to Dr. Rajkumar Khatri, IAS, for sharing this meeting minutes with me in response to my email request.
Highlights of the Meeting:
- DULT to move a proposal for acquisition of Binny Mill Land for CRS Purpose.
- For Phase 1A, Procuerment of 5 MEMU rakes, 4 Pitlines at Byappanhalli, 2 Pitlines at Yeswantpur.
RITES to submit another report with:
- Examine provision of Maintenance lines in Phase 1 A.
- Platform requirements to support 16 coaches
- To recommend institutional arrangements and financing mechanism for implementing the project
- DULT to proceed further after the submission of new report from RITES.
|CRS-Meeting-Minutes-Nov 17th.pdf||573.49 KB|