Skip to Content

A really nice workable idea.

Hi

Check this out: http://beta.fixourcity.org/

I may have shown it to some of you before but that time it was not done for any Indian City.

Now this version is ready for Chennai. I think it is really interesting and if some public agency takes it up, it can have a deep impact.

What do you guys think?

-S

murali772's picture

There's no shortage of

There's no shortage of workable ideas. I remember attending a presentation made by a group from Mumbai about a similar programme some 5 years ago. It looked good, and was supposedly working in Mumbai. Now you don't hear about it at all.

Whatever, that doesn't mean we should be giving up. Let's check if BBMP would like to back it.

Muralidhar Rao

Muralidhar Rao

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum