Skip to Content

Get information on your MP through SMS

To get information about the MP from your constituency (or any other for that matter), SMS " MYNETA <PINCODE>" to 56070.

For eg, for Sheshadripuram (Bangalore South) I would SMS "MYNETA 560020".

The information returned to you as a response SMS, will contain your MP's name, Total declared assets, Criminal record etc.  This data is made available from ADR's records but unfortunately the information is from 2004, although they are trying to update it as quickly as possible.

vandana910's picture

I am not sure what is the credibility of this information on SMS

I send SMS MYNETA Pincode to 56070 and received response only with 1 candidate of BJP (Ananth Kumar with no criminal cases :D )...when i went to ADR site (http://www.adrindia.org/downloads/Pending_Cases_MP.xls) I find that this "gentleman" has cases of riots on him :D so not sure if I can rely on this...

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum