Skip to Content

Bangalore elections

Hi Pals, I need to check up to whom we can vote in Bangalroe south ??.  Any updates on the candidates will be great for me to select the right candidate to vote. I know my vote is valid hence need to analyze before voting.
Guys please do study and get updates from people around  about the candidate’s in your respective constituency  to whom you are voting for. Let us vote eligible candidate.

cheers

Raghu

Rithesh's picture

Check SmartVote.in

You will find detailed profiles (including past achievements and criminal records) of most candidates listed there. Have a look.. that may help you decide.

idontspam's picture

Or...

...you could catch this on tv

Vasanthkumar Mysoremath's picture

Check with www.empowerindia.org

www.empowerindia.org has been launched recently and gives enough information on everything related to elections 2009.

Whether a name exists in the voters list - is limited to Delhi but is expected

to be extended to other cities.

- Vasanthkumar Mysoremath

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum