Skip to Content

NICE jinxed ?

http://www.mid-day.com/ne...

Now its the state fighting against the NICE again. We thought it was all over but problems are back with some other reasons..POLITICS!

Bellary mine owners found it very lucrative to be in power and so does Kheny think. But then BSY felt threatened! 

Why doesnt Kheny fight from Bidar, his hometown!?

silkboard's picture

so much behind the scenes!?

If that news source is to be trusted, I am surprised at the language, 'enemy' talk and all.

The highway builder gave the chief minister a two-week ultimatum. "I am ready to bend and I expect the same from him," he said. "I will wait for two weeks. If the same thing continues then we will have to part ways. And once an enemy, always an enemy," Kheny said.

And Mr Kheny wanting to contest from Hassa on a BJP ticket!? Interesting.

Without transparency, life is good for everyone, isn't it - NICE, State Gov, Gowda, as well as scores of newspapers. Waiting for a day when the litigation costs from both the parties (NICE, state) will be larger than the cost of project itself. Who knows.

sirahattimohanrao's picture

BMIC----NICE PROJECT

POLITICS APART, ITS A VERY FANATASTIC PROJECT AND BRING CREDIT TO THE STATE. WHY NOT ALL THE CONCERNED PEOPLE SIT TOGETHER AND SORT OUT THE ISSUES. IN FACT INSTEAD OF SIX LANING BANGALORE MYSORE ROAD THE GOVT COULD JOIN HANDS WITH NICE PROJECT AND ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO USE THAT ROAD AND NEGOTIATE SHARING OF REVENUE. THE MONEY SAVED ON WIDENING BLR - MYS ROAD COULD BE USED FOR SOME OTHER PROJECT. IF U CANT FIND HAPPINESS ENROUTE , YOU WILL NEVER FIND AT THE END

IF U CANT FIND HAPPINESS ENROUTE , YOU WILL NEVER FIND AT THE END

blrsri's picture

NICE PRR on!

This comment has been moved here.

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum