Skip to Content

What is 'PRAJA' ?

Respected Praja Forumers,

Friends, please spare your few precious moments in posting your esteem feedback on 'Praja'. The feedback of yours would be helpful in understanding the works of Praja Community, its concept, its objectives and its impact on some of the burning issues of our City - Bangalore. This collection of feedback would enable people like journalist to write and publicise the 'Praja' in thier respective news media publications. This would also help in spreading the word about Praja far and wide.

In this persuit, I request each and every Praja Community member/forumer to post his feedback on Praja. Please ensure that your post answers some/all of the below listed questions.

1. What is Praja meant to you?

2. What is it doing and what it could do?

3. How Praja can make a difference to Bangalore?

4. What is so unique about Praja that is distinct from other online community forums?

5. List of projects that Praja is working on, projects that are in pipeline and future plans?

6. What do you feel about Praja so far?

7. What was the experience on Praja with examples like taking up issues connected with BIAL project?

8. What was experience of posting live report from BIAL airport on its oepning day from photoyogi?

Feel free to add more than what is listed to talk about Praja. If Praja requires critical analysis, pls do so.

Regards,

Syed
kbsyed61's picture

Admins - Do I have the permission?

Admins,

I am taking the liberty of starting the new discussion thread and asking for permission later. I am sure I have your permission to do so.

Syed 

admin's picture

Open is the word

Of course Syed, you do! Remember, as long as it is not personal attack, chatter without backing facts or first hand experiences or knowledge, or pure negative rant - all members are free to express themselves. Open is the key word, and as Photoyogi keeps saying, open-ness is a two way street.

Feedback and suggestions are always welcome, on this thread or another. We are new, and are still getting shaped. We know that a good number of members have been waiting to hear more on working groups, and wiki/infopedia section. Trust us, we are thinking these through. Stay tuned for the updates.

While this community of ours is in the buildup mode, some of our ideas are already getting noticed by those who are placed well. A few members here are being noticed and offered work by civic organizations. We don't want to discourage this positive trend by bragging about success stories and such at this early stage.

We believe in the "open source" philosophy. We are building collective wisdom via open collaboration here. Anyone is free to give or take, we aren't going to enforce any branding or restrictions.

Believe in "us", together we can.

kbsyed61's picture

Original post has been updated !

The post has been updated with some editorial changes.

Syed 

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum