Skip to Content

What do you know about the candidates in your constituency?

Political parties have come out with the list of candidates for various constituencies. How much do we know about them? As for me, I know only the name of the BJP candidate from Rajarajeshwari Nagar constituency. No idea about other candidates or what any of them have done or plan to do for the constituency. Any ideas on how we can get more information about the candidates? Do any of them use email or have online presence? How much do you know about your candidates?

Try the websites of

Try the websites of political parties. The BJP has put up a list of it's candidates at http://www.bjpkarnataka.org

roshanrk's picture

Yes, I got the name of the

Yes, I got the name of the BJP candidate from there. But I was hoping for some more information about the candidates. I'll try searching for more info in the coming days before May 10th.
murali772's picture

help to make an informed choice

'Election Watch' (an organisation involving Mr Trilochan Sastry of IIMB, amongst others) will be publishing data on candidates to help voters make informed choices.

In fact, they are looking for volunteers to help out - if anyone is inclined, he/she may contact Ms D G Poornima, Public Affairs Centre, Bangalore.

Muralidhar Rao

Muralidhar Rao

Praja.in comment guidelines

Posting Guidelines apply for comments as well. No foul language, hate mongering or personal attacks. If criticizing third person or an authority, you must be fact based, as constructive as possible, and use gentle words. Avoid going off-topic no matter how nice your comment is. Moderators reserve the right to either edit or simply delete comments that don't meet these guidelines. If you are nice enough to realize you violated the guidelines, please save Moderators some time by editing and fixing yourself. Thanks!

about seo | forum