All those dear Indians and others from all over the world,
Please do not mistake this post. This is for your own good and ours too; while the final choice is yours, have a look at the bleak future you may face if you come and settle down:
Source: Deccan Chronicle-front page-todate:
Nutshell: RITES Report -
Our beloved Bengaluru is headed for a disaster and do not be a part of it:
- 2001 Population 61 lakh, likely to touch 88 lakh in 2015 and 1.22 crore by 2025 or earlier
- 3.25 per cent increase is the annual growth rate of population
- 2400 kms is the present and future road net work that cannot be increased any more
- 28 lakh is the number of registered motor vehicles on road
- 240 hours is the number of hours that you get stuck in traffic jam
- 13.5 km is the average speed one can travel on Bengaluru roads
- 46 per cent is the modal split in favor of BMTC and is estimated to fall below 29 per cent by 2025.
- 3.6 (the lowest) is the figure of walking index on national index for pedestrian traffic in core areas with highly inadequate and deteriorating by the day.
Think about these draw backs that result in your productivity, poorer air quality, reduced quality of life and increased costs for services and goods.
Final choice is yours; however, do visit namma Bengaluru
- Bengaluru has become a future city with no 'future'.